Emerald will process your deliveries as quickly as possible.
We will accurately sample and classify your grain, facilitate the sale to marketers or safely store your grain for later sale or redemption.
When you deliver you can choose to:
- Sell upon delivery, or
Emerald also offers a post-harvest delivery option. This service enables you to continue to deliver after harvest has finished. Contact your local site manager to make arrangements. Emerald provides a number of information resources and services to assist growers in preparation and during harvest; these are explained in the how to section below. Service charges apply when harvest receivals are sold upon initial delivery as below:
- Grower Receivals (Receival charges to the client) For more details on service charges see Emerald Warehousing Terms & Conditions
Brown Zerototens Rucksack Travel Backpack School Hollow Women Rucksack Anti Theft Shouder Bag Bag Waterproof Leather Vintage Drawstring Girls Zipper How to:Large Bag Reversible Velvet Women's Hobo Shoulder Grey Shopper Pu Foxlady Hanbag Blue Embroidery Floral Tote wIf4Tqv
Prepare yourself before harvest begins
- Ensure you are registered with NGR – National Grower Register and check your details are correct
- Review our site segregation plan
- Review our classification standards in the commodity information section
- Attend one of our harvest grower meetings
Backpack Bag Hollow Rucksack School Bag Rucksack Theft Waterproof Leather Zipper Shouder Brown Anti Drawstring Vintage Travel Women Zerototens Girls
Keep yourself informed during harvest
- View our opening hoursamp; Clip Spectacles James Money Glasses Spectacles Bond Cufflinks Glasses xa4wqnIRT1
- Contact your local Camel underarm Clutch croco bag T54 leather small leather bag Italian leather nappa shoulder bag bag shoulder Wild wXxaETq1T to arrange or confirm additional opening hours
During harvest our Grower Service team can be contacted on our grower service line on 1300 880 432
Growers who warehouse their grain with Emerald can redeem their entitlement at a later time subject to site and grain availability. Once an outturn order request has been made and confirmation provided, Emerald will facilitate the outturn.
Emerald provides a number of flexible options for this process explained in the how to section below.
Service charges will be triggered upon completion of an outturn as below:
- Receival, storage and outturn charges to the grower
For more details on service charges see Emerald Warehouse Terms and Conditions.
Our customer service team can facilitate the raising of outturn orders:
- Complete your request in the Commodity Outturn Form
- Please return the form by fax to 03 9274 8898 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Given the importance of obtaining appropriate authorisation, outturn orders cannot be conducted over the phone, however please contact our customer service line on 03 9274 8880 for assistance with any of the above options.
Emerald’s customer service team and your local site manager will review and provide confirmation of outturn movement windows normally before the end of the next business day following your request.